Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm going back to Cali...

We booked our flights for our one-year anniversary/vacation trip over the weekend. Two one-way tickets to Los Angeles, CA and two one-way tickets from Seattle, WA with 9 nights/10days between the two destinations… yes, a road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway is how we are celebrating our 1-year anniversary this year- We are so excited! And now the biggest challenge is finding a rental vehicle to drive on our road trip… the best part is that we are not even booking our hotels stays. Yep, we are just going to “wing-it”… Lots of planning will have to happen between now and September, but I am sure in the end it will be lots of fun for us! Besides the fact that I have never been to California, much less LA… again- Exciting! It will be so nice to see the Oregon coast again… I had the luxury of traveling up the Oregon coast back in 1997 when I went out to Eugene for a software training class for work. It is so wild how different the west coast is from the east coast… breathtakingly beautiful to say the least… I really need to start purchasing camera film now…

No comments: