Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Sports Outlook

Well it’s official… I must be rooting for the wrong teams. Both of my football teams lost this week. The Jackets were trampled by LSU in their bowl game and the Falcons lost today to the Cardinals in the wild card playoff game. Not a great start to the New Year in the sports department for me…
On a good note, I found out earlier this week that boot camp is ON for the month of January! We had enough folks sign up that my 5:30am class is a go and they start this coming Monday the 5th. Too bad I will still be out of commission from the post-surgery recovery for another week after the 5th… hopefully, I can return the week of the 12th… I will have to look at the January schedule and decide which workouts I can or cannot do yet. I cannot wait to back to the workout regimen!

No comments: