Friday, June 12, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air...

We started a new month of bootcamp this week and I have to tell you that I got a little excited on Monday morning when I arrived at our meeting place and saw so many vehicles! We have 12 campers this month- WOW! And 10 of them are new campers which makes it even more special... and they are all shapes and sizes, all different speeds, all different mental obstacles, issues, etc.- and I LOVE it! Having more than 7 or 8 campers truly makes the camp much more fun on so many levels. I actually feel like I cannot miss one day of camp myself so I will not let the campers down. What a great feeling to have as an instructor! And I know that if I am excited then the campers have to be excited too.
I am also excited (and VERY honored) that the bosses at our bootcamp have asked me to attend more instructor training to take my instructor-ship to the next level... I am scheduled for this "Lead" training next Friday night down in Atlanta at the Headquarters- cannot wait to see that second star on my name badge! Hooah!

No comments: