Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Overwhelmed...

I am overwhelmed by how many sympathy cards I have received in the mail this past week... so many wishes from so many good people- friends and family- near and far... And their words of encouragement and their memories of my Grandmother bring tears to my eyes every time I open another one and read it. Such sweet notes and I will treasure every single one of them!
I finally started tackling the massive stack of thank you notes last night- only to discover that my book of stamps is now out of date... Again! I cannot use up a book of stamps EVER before they are raising the price again! What a crock! And on top of that, I do not have addresses for half the folks that sent us flowers!! Oh well, it looks like a trip to the PO and lots of phone calls are on my agenda in the next few days.

No comments: