Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sweet Summertime

I just love the weekends. Waking up when I wake up on my own... not to an alarm clock. A quiet house lit up by the sunlight streaming into the windows... not a dark house while rushing around scrambling to get dressed, get lunches packed, bags packed, finding keys, etc. I just slowly walk around, coffee in hand as I make my way out to the deck to see the best part of all this time of the summer...



Sweet, sweet summertime... the smell of morning, the sounds of nature, the sight of my tomatoes growing on the vine... gotta love it and enjoy it as much as possible now because it will be gone soon enough....

On a side note: I cannot believe that school is already starting back! The schools back home go back this Wednesday the 6th and the ones here in Cobb County start back a week from tomorrow the 11th. That really only means one thing to me: Traffic is back! Yikes.

No comments: