Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Key Largo- Been There, Done That

We got back from our little trip to the Keys yesterday morning... earlier than scheduled! We got up really, really early on Monday morning and managed to get on the first flight out and in 1st class! Hubby and I had a wonderful 2 hour flight home in nice big seats! We were very ready to come home after 4 nights in balmy south Florida... As usual, the islands and water were gorgeous and the weather was great. It was hard to leave the cold in Atlanta, go to very warm Florida and arrive back in the cold... just hope I stay well since I am flying again next week to west Texas!
Enjoy the pics...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you liked Key Largo? Phil and I went a couple of years ago and stayed in a divers "motel". It was seperate units made of concrete blocks. Oh yeah and a cold front had moved in too. It is a pretty place and the sunset was awesome. I hope you guys were warm.
Tiffany