Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Going Back to Cali...

Tomorrow we leave for our vacation and I could not get out of the office fast enough this evening! Now I am home and trying to figure out what to pack for this PCH tour... the weather internet site shows temperatures all over the place and then there is the wind... and the fact that we are camping every other night makes it a tad more difficult to plan the vacation wardrobe... Oh well, I am sure if I need something along the way, I can always go shopping!!

No good update info on my grandmother after her follow-up appointment this morning... they ordered some more tests for her to do tomorrow to further investigate her problems... I am hopeful they will have some answers soon...

I will try to post some pics on here along the way from our trip... keep checking each day for updates...

The west coast will never be the same!!

No comments: