Monday, September 17, 2007

What A Crock...

Unlike my husband, I am a planner. I have been a planner since the day I was born...and I will always plan... until the day I die. So in my planning for our big trip later this week, I visited the photo store near our house to pick up film and batteries for my fancy camera. Just as I walked into the store I realized that I forgot to open the camera back at home and memorize the battery type... so I found the first employee and explained that I have a Canon Rebel camera and wanted to buy batteries for it... He asks me what mega-pixel my Rebel is... I look him in the eye and reply that my camera is "No mega-pixel... it is FILM camera!"... He just stares at me like I am from outerspace. I am thinking to myself "There are people out there that still use 35mm film cameras! My Rebel is only 8 years old for crying out loud!" What a crock...

No comments: