Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Allergies

What is up with the crazy weather these days??!! After a mostly HOT weekend, especially in the afternoons, today has been mostly windy and pretty darn chilly! And then not once, but TWICE did I see snow flurries falling outside from my office windows!! SNOW! And it was only in the low 40's at the time of the "snowing"... VERY odd weather if you ask me. Weather.com claims that the temperature will be down to 28 degrees tonight too... I better pull out one of those sweaters I just put up in my Spring cleaning this past weekend....I finally got over my bout with the flu mid-late week last week only to roll right into fully flared-up allergies! Yes, I am on large box # 4 of Kleenex and my poor nose is SO red and sore. I am contemplating inventing some sort of contraption to hang a box of Kleenex from my body somehow so I can carry it around with me all season! It seems only right... my nose has been running like a faucet for over a week now and I am SICK of it. I did finally get my Allegra prescription and am taking it like clockwork. I will say that my eyes have pretty much stopped watering today after an entire weekend of it but the sniffles continue...

No comments: