Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Just "Flat Out" Love Them!

In my quest to get fit and find my inner-much-smaller Kelly, I am always looking for great products that fit into our diet and still taste good too! I wanted to share one that a fellow boot-camper told me about last month- they are called "Flat Outs". These are tortilla-like flat breads that you can use to do burritos, wraps, sandwich roll-ups, etc. And the best thing about them is that they are not just round like regular tortillas- they are more retangular round so they are long and you can actually "wrap" your food with no problem! Ever tried to construct a burrito at home and you just cannot fully close the burrito because the tortilla is just not big enough? Well, Flat Outs take care of that! And they are healthy and tasty! They come in different flavors and their website actually offers many GREAT recipes for not only burritos, wraps and sandwiches, but, they have recipes for quesadillas, pizzas, grillers, appetizers and baked chips- all made out of these amazing flat wraps! Oh, and they don't break when your taco sauce or salsa gets runny and mushy. Go check them out at this link: Flat Outs

No comments: