Thursday, August 9, 2007

Eve of Extreme

It is the Eve of our extreme vacation and I am tired and happy at the same time... it was so nice to make the drive home after a long and HOT day out on the job site in Conyers. Did I mention that it was HOT? It had to be 105 degrees with no breeze around to push the stagnant, foul wastewater vapors that always engulf me when I am standing on site baking in the sun and inhaling the stench of a treatment plant. Yes, but it does smell like my paycheck...
We are off to the NC mountains at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning for a 3-day weekend extreme vacation. Downhill mountain biking on the ski slopes of Sugar Mountain... two nights in a mountain cabin in the 57-60 degree mountain air... relaxing and having fun with my husband...Until then...

No comments: