Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Layers of Food Fun

I prepared a few dishes this past weekend in honor of our trip to Athens for the tailgate. On Friday night I made Paula Deen's Shore is Good Seafood Dip (Hubby's fave from our meal at her restaurant in Savannah)... needless to say, the recipe made enough for an army of 50 so Hubby has been warming up seafood dip all week (not that he is complaining!)... Unfortunately, because it has to be served warm out of the oven, we could not take it to the tailgate- which just means Hubby got to hoard it all to himself...
I did make two batches of brownies and I prepared my first ever 7-Layer Taco Dip for the tailgate. At first, I was a little worried that I would not get all of my layers into the dish... but, I managed to in the end and I have to say that the dip was a hit! At one point during the tailgate I turned around and the dip was GONE! Definitely a repeat recipe... and so easy to make too! Email me if you want the recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love taco layer dip but I've never made it myself. I may just give it a try! I'll e-mail you! Heather

Anonymous said...

It looks just like the one I made at the fish fry!
Tiffany