Friday, October 3, 2008

My Favorite Season...

I just love this time of year...it is that simple. The season is finally changing... there is a crisp feeling in the air... The leaves are about to start changing colors...October means Halloween is around the corner... football season is in full swing... boot camp is much cooler and less sweaty...I am pulling out my large collection of fleeces one by one... the days are getting shorter...bonfires... camping... smores... fall festivals...haunted houses... fall decorations... burning leaves...wool socks and hiking boots...tailgating...school homecomings...life just cannot be better than this, right??!! I absolutely adore autumn and all it has to offer. We have so much stuff planned between now and Christmas- it is unbelievable how busy we are!
This week has been a good week so far too... I managed to get gas yesterday just down the street from my office and with NO wait! This was the last week of my first month as a boot camp instructor and I had a blast! We found out this month that our mother company is merging with a much larger construction company out west and they finally announced who our Division Manager will be here in the SE division. I thankfully found someone to repair my Grandmother's house that was damaged when Hurricane Faye came through in August- they start this upcoming Monday! Looks like I will be taking another trip to Albuquerque later this month to kick off my little project in Texas... we are finally mobilizing on site and getting started with construction. Now if the mavericks would just win the election next month...life would not just be good, it would be awesome!

No comments: