Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Are The Lefties Now Promoting Bear Hunting?

Now here an interesting headline I came across this morning on Yahoo! "Dead Bear Covered With Obama Signs Found at School"... Is this possibly an interesting take on a possible scary Halloween twist? Maybe?
My question is: are they Obama supporters or not? I mean first of all, most left wing folks on the Obama side don't have it in them to a) operate a gun or b) shoot a bear... but, I would agree that they DO have the audacity to drag a bear carcass onto a school campus and display it to the world with their false idol's campaign signs draped on it as a promotion of their party!!! Crazy things do tend to happen less than two weeks before the election... I am just waiting to see what else the lefties have up their sleeve between now and November 4th...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to comment on behalf of all the lefties out there...... As you know I'm a leftie and I'm married to another leftie who owns a gun and hunts! Sooooo..... some have it in them to use a gun!;) However, I think whoever did this needs serious help! I'm just really ready for this election to be over so everyone can go back to being civil! Heather