Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Help Is On The Way?

So my wonderful hubby bought me one of those REALLY nice fancy-schmancy digital cameras for Christmas... you know the "big" ones that are not "compact". It is a Canon Rebel XTi. It is really cool because I have owned the film version of the Canon Rebel for about 8 years now and I can use all of my old lenses from the film camera on the new digital one! I have been snapping all of these pics of our new property back home and pics of the holiday memories... yadda yadda yadda. And guess what? The JPEG files of these pics are 5 to 7 MB each! I have not been able to find any instruction in the Owners Manual about how to "shrink" the file sizing and was wondering if any of you, my readers, know of any. I am looking for something easy to download and FREE if at all possible.
Any takers?

No comments: