Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Parting Ways With An Old Friend



I finally did it. I cut up my credit card. I made the decision to part ways with an old friend of mine... me and Mr. Visa have been friends for quite a long time now... but, not any more! One down, one more to go...
My husband is so proud of me at this moment...
And he says that Dave Ramsey is proud of me too....

Those "just in case" days are over. I always kept the cards just in case I needed them. I felt like I had to have them just in case something came up. Just in case an emergency happened and using that card instead of my own money was the answer...
Living life debt-free is mind over matter. Period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. We are down to the last one. We rolled it over to a 0% and are hoping to have it done by summer!!! WOOHOO FREEDOM!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed you gave in....You can live debt free with a credit card as long as you pay it off! Don't become old & only carry cash, PLEASE!!! ;o)