Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Donation to History

I was surprised this weekend when Hubby told me he wanted to donate to the McC campaign. He was on their website and was signing up for their support team. So we signed up separately and donated equal amounts to their campaign fund! This is the first time that I have ever actually donated my own money to a presidential campaign… and the fact that Hubby was in favor of it too makes it all the more exciting! We have been watching the RNC some this week. And I am amazed that the liberal media is STILL beating the dead horse regarding SP’s daughter and the choices the daughter made. Gimme a break! Besides, they live in Alaska… and there is not much more to do up there. Give the lady a break and let her make history.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Nothing more screams "real American family with real, everyday problems" than the whole saga with SP's daughter. Sheesh...so they are human. Big whoop! I hope McCain's ticket makes history!

Scraps said...

Sweetie, I did not tell yet, but I donated twice as much as I told you. You will see it on the Visa Statement this month.

You have to love the team. I let's keep the self proclaimed savior out of the Oval Office.