Thursday, September 18, 2008

Keeping Lunches Cool

I would like to share another wonderful product with you that I use almost everyday to transport and chill my lunch salads. Fit&Fresh makes all kinds of food storage containers, food transport containers, etc. for eating healthy meals and snacks on the go! I bought the Salad Chiller earlier this year and I love it because not only does it have a little dispenser in the top of the bowl cover for putting your salad dressing, it also has a re-usable folded fork that snaps right into the outside of the same top... and it has a freezable removable ice pack to keep your salad cool all day long! And what is the best part? I bought this wonderful product at Bed Bath & Beyond for $10! My brother and mother both have one too... Go check it out!

No comments: