Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home Grown Fun

We cruised down to the country this weekend for the opening weekend of dove season. We met up with some of my old highschool buddies and went to the first home game for my alma mater. Unfortunately, the team lost but we had a great time catching up with old friends in the bleachers. Saturday morning we enjoyed some of my grandparent's fruit trees, etc. Yummy!

Next, we went over to our land and checked out the beautiful green grass that is growing in beautifully! We are so proud!

And then we went over to the dove field with my brother and his friends and enjoyed an adventurous afternoon of dove hunting. Me and Hubby must have shot over 100 shells because my arm is really sore today. This year's opening day brought many more birds than the past few years so it was a banner day all around. Even though it rained some, we had a ball. Good times.

Then, we came home to find this... Yummy!

No comments: