Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Just Love A Bargain!

I gotta share with you my bargain buy story from today…I stopped by Bed, Bath and Beyond today to return a shoe rack that I bought for my closet. I had actually bought two racks, but they both would not fit in the closet so I had to return one. I decided to look around the store a little and happened upon a wonderful bargain! I found some of our everyday dishes on the Clearance rack in the middle of the kitchen area on sale for .68 cents each! I bought 3 large plates, 3 medium plates and 2 salad bowls for .68 cents each! My total bill was $5.47 plus tax! I was ecstatic! And to find this bargain just after I just got through telling Hubby over the weekend that several pieces of our dishes were cracking or chipping (2 bowls and 1 plate to be exact)… we can just save these new ones for when we have dinner guests… Man, what a great trip to the kitchen store… and you know how much I just love a bargain!

No comments: