Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Half Caf For Me, Mr. Barista!

In my ongoing quest to find the smaller inner me, I am always looking for different foods, products, etc. that I can fit into my "fit"ness plan... I have read several articles over the past few months that all say that caffeine triggers hunger or at the least the thought that you might want to eat. And I do not need any thought-provoking when it comes to eating when I shouldn't be! So recently I have cut back on my caffeine intake. Unfortunately, I love coffee. Especially Starbucks coffee. And it is too bad that a latte a day is not on my food plan... so I have found the answer: Starbucks Coffee Half Caffeinated Breakfast Blend

I was already used to buying the regular Breakfast Blend at the grocery store... but, now they have it with HALF the Caffeine!! And it tastes wonderful. For only $7-$9 per bag, you cannot go wrong at all. One bag will brew at least 15+ pots of coffee.... 2 lattes at any Starbucks location costs more than ONE bag of this coffee. Go try it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say It Ain't So Sister. Surely the one thing that I can have and love every morning will not cause me to want more food!
-poo

Anonymous said...

That is what they say... Between my addiction for Coke Zero and coffee, what's a poor girl to do?
-Javez