Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Denver Marathon Trip Challenge

So here is the deal….My flight to Denver leaves tomorrow morning at 6:25am EST… which means that I have to get up and out the door by 4:45am to be at the airport by 5:15am. Park the truck in Daily Parking, get through security, ride the train to my concourse and hoof it to the gate all before 6:10am… 3 ¼ hour flight arriving in Denver at 7:50am MST. Pick up rental car and drive 30 minutes to our office. Meeting at 9:30am MST until ??? Must leave office no later than 12:00 noon MST to head to airport and eat meal on the way… Drop off rental car and check-in for flight leaving at 3:00pm MST. 2 ¾ hour flight arriving in Atlanta at 8:00pm EST. Am I up for the challenge of a day trip to Colorado? I have no choice at this point. Will it be the longest day in my entire life? Probably right up there at the top of the list of My Longest Crappiest Days Ever List. What am I going to do about it? Wake up in T-minus 6.5 hours and drag my sleepy butt to the shower for the start of a marathon day in the life of yours truly. Wish me luck.

No comments: