Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, You're Only A Day Away...

Our bags are packed. I finally let my work go this afternoon at the office... it is all I can do at this point... just let it go and hope the Earth does not tilt on its axis when I return to the trenches on Monday after my small vacation. These past two days were so busy... but, at some point, you have to just LET IT GO! And here I am about to crash into bed, bags are packed, manicure and pedicure are complete, flight and hotel info is printed... there is nothing else to do. We are headed to Key West tomorrow. Another adventure in our travel log... just me and hubby headed to an unknown place together. Snorkeling, fishing, swimming... and lots of sun! I did manage to find one of those disposable underwater cameras tonight at Publix... and I have the other two digitals with me. So I will upload all of the photos when I return to my web albums. Until tomorrow...

No comments: