Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bad Feelings At The Pumps

So yesterday evening I met Hubby after work at the Yellow River park to do some mountain biking. I cut it too close on leaving the office and did not have time to stop and fuel up my work truck. Therefore, I had to fuel up afterwards. I stopped at the first gas station on the way home. After standing there waiting for what seemed like forever, the pump finally halts at $89.48... Did you read that? $89.48!!! I was in shock... deep down I feel so bad about spending so much of the company's money on fuel... especially during these days when I am not really THAT busy! It makes me want to call up the Big Boss and demand that we only drive in on M-W-F and work from home on T-Th! I mean that truck only holds 25 gallons and at $3.97 per gallon- it adds up! Besides, there are a LOT of things that I do in the office that really can be done from home on the computer.... I am seriously considering asking about this idea and SOON.

No comments: