Friday, May 23, 2008

The Sundance Kid Is Off The Market!!!??

All I can say is Wow.
I just caught a headline on Yahoo that just stopped me in my tracks.
Redford Gets Engaged
The one actor that I have had a fascination with for years has finally decided to marry his long-time girlfriend... they have been "together" for over a decade now. And he is 71 years old. Incredible. And even though Robert Redford is wrinkled and leathered from years of sun exposure, the man was one gorgeous fella back in his day. I can watch his movies over and over and over... I own every movie he has made on VHS or DVD- used to collect them as a hobby in the late 90's. I used to watch them pretty regularly. But, when I think about it, I guess I really haven't even thought about them since I met Hubby... only when I happen to catch them on one of the television networks. I can only hope that he keeps making movies... make-up can do wonders to wrinkles I hear.

No comments: