Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fuel Me Up, Scottie

Today I went to QT up the road from my office to fill up the every-thirty gas tank. It was a milestone day for me needless to say... I filled up my work truck with $80.08 of gas... Holy Cow, Batman! Over $80!! YIKES... What was even weirder was all the while I was waiting on the old gas pump to fuel me up, I watched at least 4 or 5 cars drive up to a gas pump and fuel up their ride with only $20 or $25 of gas... HUH? I mean seriously... at $3.60 per gallon, $20 of gas won't take you very far these days. And you just keep having to come back to the pump every day to get another $20.. and another $20.. and again another $20. Hubby and I are so very, very fortunate and should thanks our lucky stars every day that we are both blessed with company vehicles and company gas cards...Halleluah.

No comments: